- OHPHD Neighborhood Assoc.
June 2017 Minutes
Submitted August 16 by Anne Papineau Nelson
Old Hyde Park Historic District, Inc.
A neighborhood association working to promote, strengthen, and maintain the quality of life in Old Hyde Park
Board of Directors Meeting June 21, 2017
In attendance: Marty Phillips, Scot Stockton, Mikael Nelson, Nadja Karpilow, Dianna Atkinson, DuRon Netsell, Kaitlyn Bunch, Shanna Keller, Kathryn Golden, Jamie Arnold, Stan Henry, Leigh Blumenthal Excused: Anne Papineau Nelson Absent:
Next scheduled meeting: June 21 at KCYA on Main Street
The meeting was called to order at 6:37pm by Marty Phillips
1. Minutes: No changes to April minutes
2. Treasurer’s Report by Dianna Atkinson given
3. Guests a. Report from Kathryn Golden at Porchfest KC i. Now enrolling porches and bands ii. Slow on porches - only 3 in OHP iii. Open enrollment until end of July iv. Need 10+ porches for 60-70 bands b. Report from Jamie Arnold from Glass Bandit i. Curbside glass recycling ii. Name your own price, $3 a month or more c. Report from Stan Henry at Maincor CID i. Introduced new member, Leigh Blumenthal ii. Walkability study coordinated by DuRon iii. Will send out recruitment email iv. Maincor will add new cameras to street monitoring
4. Board Reports: a. Litter… It Matters - Nadja i. Monday cleanup, Shanna to host July pick up b. Neighborhood News i. 34th and Baltimore Townhomes 1. Looks similar to apartments on Gilham - modern 2. Back garages with 12 units ii. May 6th Dumpster: 6-7 households used it
Adjourned at 8:00pm